Give kids the tools they need cultivate their own wellness.
Mindfulness is the nonjudgmental awareness of the present moment. It is the space between stimulus and response that, when cultivated, can help us respond rather than react. Mindfulness programs in schools have been shown to help students with attentiveness, emotional regulation, and compassion. Adults who practice mindfulness are better able to cope with the stressors of life. Furthermore, mindfulness has been used effectively in treatment of depression and anxiety disorders.
Learn more about the results.
- Home-based mindfulness workshops and series for families to learn and practice together
- Mindful Technology Use workshops
- Mindfulness for early parenting
- Mindful Schools-based curriculum: 8-week, 16-week, and year-long course options
- Instruction on mindfulness techniques and neuroscience
- Yoga and mindfulness curriculum
- Training and feedback sessions for teachers